Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Was Tagged.... Twice

So here it goes....

Two Names You go by:
1. Kellbell
2. Kellie

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Red Scubs w/ blue lines down sides
2. blue t-shirt

Two Things You Want Right Now:
1. Pass my finals!!
2. To Graduate from school!!!

Two Things You Did Last Night:
1. went to reflexology class
2. played games on my laptop

Two Things You Ate today:
1. Toaster Struddles
2. Stir Fry

Two Favorite Drinks:
1. Mt Dew
2. Chocolate Milk

Five People I'm Tagging:
1. Chantel
2. Cheryl
3. Kami
4. Mandy
5. Heather

YES THERE IS STILL MORE!!!...

What I was doing 10 years ago...
I was 13... that means I would have been dancing at Clytie Adams School of Ballet and hanging out with friends.

What is on my ToDo: list....
* laundry
* homework
* clean my house

4 TV shows/movies that I love...
1. So You Think You Can Dance!!!
2. Law and Order SVU
3. Fresh Prince of Bel-air
4. How to lose a guy in 10 days

4 Jobs that I've had....
1. Lagoon
2. Lone Star Steak House
3. D.I.
4. Training Table

Favorite Book I've Read...
Twilight!!!

Places I've lived...
1. Logan, UT
2. Dallas, Texas
3. Fruit Heights, UT
4. Sandy,Ut

Favorite Foods...
1. Pineapple and Bacon Pizza
2. Pasta
3. Chicken
4. Anything with chocolate

I TAG ANYONE WHO HAS NOT DONE THIS YET!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I'm so glad you have blog! I'm better at keeping up a blog than Facebook. I am so excited to read what you are up to!