For like the past week I have been sick having nose and throat issues!! Russ has been at work alot this week, I called my parents to ask them a question on Wednesday and that is when I realized I had almost no voice and it scared my dad a little thinking I was crying that something really bad had happened. I was fine at work a couple hours before that!! I tried drinking lemon juice and honey that didn't work, I tried drinking my herbal tea drink that didn't help either. The next couple of days sucked not being able to talk at work, but my co-workers seemed enjoying laughing at my silly sounding voice.. Friday night I began COUGHING !! I'm thinking I may have bronchitis:( it sucks!!
My cute husband went to the store before he went to the priesthood session and bought some meds. and an elmo and friends humidifer hoping to help me feel better!
Tonight was supposed to be super busy at work and I couldn't go.. well I guess i could have they needed me but I really don't want to get anyone sick with what I have cause it sucks!! :(
1 comment:
It's so good to see what you are doing in life!!...I'm sorry you sick...and you should add me on you blog!!! love ya
Tracey
Post a Comment