If anyone needs a way to escape from the heat of the summer I totally recommed Cowabunga Bay in Draper! I think it is the best water park ever the slides are super fun and as you climb up there are different ways that you can spray and dump water down on the people below you and get them wet! The water is freezing at first, but you get used to it.. they have huge buckets at the top above the slides that fill up then drop water everywhere!! IT IS SO MUCH FUN!! Did I metion water is EVERWHERE!
They also have in addition to the slides there is a pool and a lazy river, we spent alot of time in the river the water is not as cold .. We bought a 4 hour pass but, we were only there for about 2 and half I had to go to work but we still felt we got our moneys worth! Yes, we a both alittle burnt but thats what you get for forgetting the sunscreen..right..
I hope you all are enjoying the summer I can't believe its almost August!
1 comment:
I've been wanting to go there! We should double or something and go swimming!! Glad you had lots of fun!!
Post a Comment