Monday, October 12, 2009

New York!

I am so very exhausted, but I am really excited because in the morning we leave to go to NEW YORK!! We are going for our Third Anniversary, I can't believe its been that long already! My parents are babysitting Cody for the week and I so hope he won't cause to much trouble for them! We will be home Sat. afternoon.. So anyways I really should try to get so sleep

4 comments:

Kayla said...

have so much fun kell bell. crazy you have been married 3 years! hope new york is amazing!

Jennifer and Erich said...

No joke 3 years?! Wow it feels like young womens was yesterday! Happy Anniversary!

Justin and Kenzee said...

So lucky!!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. Congrats on 3 years!

Megs said...

So jealous! I absolutely love New York. It's my favorite place! Hope it's a fun trip!