Thursday, November 26, 2009

May 7, 2010

Yes it is true for those who don't already know.. I am pregnant and my due date is May 7. We are very excited! the worst part has been all the super migranes I have been having. sorry this such a quick short post.. I just wanted to write really quick to tell all my friends here in the bloging world it has been so hard for me to keep this a secret but we just told his family today so yay!

8 comments:

Adrienne said...

congrats!

Chan N Lan said...

Congratulations!

mandy_moo said...

Congratulations, I am so happy for you guys!!!

Mandy said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Brian and Kristy said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

Heather said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Megs said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Justin and Kenzee said...

That's wonderful news! I hope those migraines go away soon... that sounds awful.