Right now I'm about 17 weeks and my baby is the size of a turnip. I'm already showing a bunch and it is so tiny it's so hard to believe! I have an ultrasound scheduled for next Monday because they want to check up on my baby a little more often because of my seizure's, but they said they also should be able to tell what the sex of our baby is so I am super excited! I cheated a little though and did this chinese gender chart thing that (one of my co-workers was telling me about she said that it was right for all her 4 kids) I know I'm a dork but it said that I am having a girl! so we will just have to see.
The weirdest craving I have had was one night i made Russell make me waffles, but the weird part is that I wanted Hersey's Chocolate syrup on them! Lately I have loved eating sour watermelons.
My headaches have been getting better although when I get them I really get them and its really hard!
2 comments:
Hey, I did that Chinese chart thing too, it told me that I was going to have a boy!! So not always correct!!
Can't wait to hear what you're having!
Post a Comment