Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy 2010

Goodbye 2009 you were a good year but I am also happy that you are gone. We did have some fun times, stressful times, and fun trips. I feel like I did nothing this last year so I am excited for all the new changes that 2010 will bring and how our lives will change and we will grow. We know that one big change will be addition to our family our baby girl due in May. I know our lives will change and we totally have no idea but we are excited for this change and we are just happy that we are doing it together!

This year I want to change I want to be a better daughter and wife. I want to be more crafty and make things. Sorry my thoughts are all over the place I hope this post made even just a little sense!

Oh and thursday I start my second job at pizza hut not the same one as my hubby but ya I will be working thurs. fri. sat. 5-9pm

3 comments:

Chan N Lan said...

Great blog! Your family will definitely be changing soon!! I'll be excited to see what 2010 has to bring!

Megs said...

Updates! Yay! Glad to hear everything is going well with the pregnancy!

Erin said...

Congrats to you guys too!! Love the name you picked out.

I'm due the middle of July and loved hearing that heartbeat a few days ago. We find out what we're having in one month! I can hardly wait. Hope you've been feeling ok!!!