Monday, February 1, 2010

26weeks and counting

We had a 26 week ultrasound done today and things went pretty well my placenta is no longer a low line placenta it has moved out of the way, so I'm glad I can still have the chance for a natural birth and not have the scare of too much bleeding during labor and delivery. Felicity is growing very well but her weight has decreased in the last 8 weeks so instead of being like 38% she is 21% so I will have another done in a month to check her then. The doctor did say that this could be typical of mothers who have a history of seizures and she will probably be a smaller baby at birth. The doctor is now thinking that if things don't change in this next month I may have to go on bed rest- still I am not supposed to exercise much and lift things too heavy things like that. Felicity weighs about 1pound and 12ounces.
Here is our sweet little baby girl rubbing her eye! I love this picture I think that it is really amazing!


I have been loving scrambled eggs I feel like I eat them so much and my nails are growing so fast I feel like I am cutting them like once maybe twice a week it probably wouldn't be that big of a problem if I wasnt a MASSAGE THERAPIST!! Why can't my hair grow that fast?

Although I am not working at the salon anymore I would still like to do massage out of my house so if you want a massage please let me know!

4 comments:

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

Im so excited for you! I hope you dont have to go on bed rest either.

Chan N Lan said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe how fast it has gone! Congrats!!

Brian and Kristy said...

I love the pictures! You are such a cute pregnant lady:)

Annie said...

You look darling pregnant! What a cute baby bump!