Our sweet Felicity is a great sleeper she eats and goes down to bed at about 9pm and then wakes up at 4am for feeding then falls asleep till around 8 or 9am!! :) She loves her Binky, especially when she is tired and wants to sleep. She still has clogged tear ducts so hopefully they will clear up soon because I feel so bad when she cries and her eyes get SO guppy. She is great at ooh, aah, cooing, she hasn't learned to hold toys very well but when in her bouncer she can reach up and touch the toys to make them swing and is great at pulling hair!! One of her favorite things is going outside and exploring the world either in the stroller or the pool.
Today we had her 2 month check up she was great even when the doctor was checking in her ears. They didn't do shots today because they were out of one kind they needed so instead of making her miserable by poking her today and again when it comes in I have to call next Tuesday and probably go get them then. Here are her stats!
BABY STATS
six day old~ Weight: 7.7 lbs. 46-47%
Height: 21.3 in. 92%
Head: 14 in. 58%
2 months 1 week~ Weight: 13.2 lbs. 93%
Height: 24 in. 93%
Head:15.5 in. 60%
In other news BEES SUCK!! On Sunday when we were at my parents house there was a stupid bee on the ground and I stepped on it! Russell pulled the stinger out but not all of it so then he had to get a needle and dig the rest of the stinger out of my toe! It was pretty tramatic for me. Now my toe has swollen up like crazy and is very itchy and is driving me nuts!
2 comments:
I remember Nolan having a problem with his tear duct. I tried lots of things but it finally went away by rubbing it. I would wash my hand and gentle massage the little ball thing on the inside of the eye several times a day. It worked within 24 hours! I couldn't believe my doctor had told me that. It was my sister (who worked for a pediatrician) that ended up giving me the advice. Maybe you've already tried, though. I hope it goes away soon.
Haley also had blocked tear ducts. One was completely blocked and the other would come and go. We did EVERYTHING, but nothing worked. The doctor said that she may have to have surgery at about a year, but it fixed itself at 10 months. Hopefully it will do the same. I know how you feel. She had so many eye infections.
Post a Comment