Thursday, August 12, 2010

13 weeks and 3 months old!!

The week in review pictures all out of order sorry
We have the random cat that climbs up to our deck on the second level yes that's right the second level I have no idea why or even how but it makes Cody SO MAD!!
UGH! will I ever learn how to post the pictures in order that I want them?... sadly most likely NOT! but whatever hopefully you will be able to follow and not get too confused.. She started out so happy, cozy and content in her crib!At the bees game me trying to be happy
BOYS JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!
Monday I left Russell and Felicity while I went to hangout with girls from our ward before I left the house in a hurry I changed her diaper and told Russ to get her finish getting her ready for the game I would call when we were done and we would just leave from there.

We got to the game and this is what I found.. notice Felicity just in her oneise NO PANTS, NO HAIR BOW just the oneise just way I left her! I was so mad! Mad that Russ didn't do anything to get her ready, then mad that I didn't check her when I got in the car, mad that we were already at the game like that and I couldn't change her ..
I can't believe Felicity is 3 MONTHS old already! time is really flying! She getting better at tummy time thanks to aunt Maura for this fun playing mat Felicity seems to do better when prompt up on a pillow. The bad part of tummy time Cody thinks she is there to play with him and so he try's to get her to pay attention to him by licking her hands so I have to stay close by to keep him in line.. I do like that he seems to enjoy her though because I was really worried how he was going to adjust not being the center of attention anymore.

I tried to move her to her crib this week at first I was nervous about her sleeping in her own room but then and she did horrible at sleeping she hated it so the next day we were both cranky do needless to say she is back in her bassinet and we will try the crib later on.








2 comments:

The Goddard's said...

If you were trying to be happy - you did a good job! You look beautiful. I didn't even notice that Felicity was only in a onsie. Don't be too mad at Russ. Guys don't pay attention to detail. I say as long as she was feed and had a clean diaper, Russ did a great a job! Felicity is so darling she doesn't need pants or a hair bow!

Justin and Kenzee said...

I had to laugh about the no pants and no bow experience... men really don't pay attention to those things. Stuff like this happens to us and Justin says that he never even heard my instructions. I think some things just don't register in their brains! She looks "all girl" and beautiful without the pants and bow! I still can't believe how fast she's growing. It seems like just barely that I was at your baby shower!