Felicity is finally feeling better from her cold, but today she had her four month check up which ment that she had to get shots I feel so bad for her she has had a hard couple of weeks because this round of shots is being different for her for some reason well because at two months the shots made her really sleepy, today you can tell that her legs are in more pain her face when she cries just breaks my heart she does alot of the whole silent cry thing and needed alot of cuddle time which she got of course. I put her in a warm bath before bed because even though is had tynol she was SCREAMING, once she was in the bath she did great she LOVES the water but as soon as I got her out she was back to SCREAMING until she finally cried herself to sleep in my arms I held her for probably close to 2hours until I new she was completly asleep..( I just put her in her crib so i'm hoping she will be able to get so rest.) Four Month Stats
Weight~ 15.9 lbs
Height~ 26.3 in
Felicity is still not rolling over yet so hopefully this will happen soon. She can reach, hold and play with toys. She loves her rattle and binkie the most. She will sit in the bumbo while I do the dishes. She loves to dance with her daddy and he can usally get her to laugh but I guess I'm just not as funny because I can't get her to laugh. oh dang it.. poor baby...
No comments:
Post a Comment