On Thursday grandma Beth watched Felicity so that we could go to the temple and do sealings! yay that is the best! For Lunch we went to the Cheesecake Factory, and then we headed up to my parents house because Felicity's halloween costume came so I wanted to go show my mom, it ended up being kinda big but super cute! when I download the pictures off my camera I will post them. For a treat we went back to yogotogo.. see I told you it was my new favorite place!
We had alot of fun just being able to spend the day together since he works alot! I thought it would be fun to post a few pictures of the day we started our lives together. enjoy.
I can't believe how fast she is growing! I think I say that every post but it is still true! This week we went shopping for some bigger clothes and had a great time. She has been waking up an hour earlier and then being crankier then usual which has thrown our perfect schedule all out of wack! She likes to grab anything and everything within her reach. She tried cereal a few times and seems to like it but only eats a little.. I gave her applsause because she has been wanting food that I am eating and while now, one day at my moms she was complaining a ton wanting our icecream my mom had applesause so I let her try it she wasnt to sure about it..but she didnt seem to not or to like it but I havnt tried it sinceI need to get a better chair for her to sit in to eat I think it will work better then the bumbo. She rolled once but not anymore so I dont think she did it on purpose but close each time... and she likes to sit..
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary! I hope you have many more lovely years together!
Congrats! That's great that you were able to eat at some many yummy places. That's the best part of any celebration, right?
Post a Comment