Thursday, November 18, 2010

Chucky Monkey

Wow 6 Months old! She is still such a happy baby and loves her sleep! She rolls everywhere but is working on trying to figure out how to move forward she is getting closer on getting her knees under her but the doesnt know what to do so puts them back down and usually ends up traveling backward... hehe She loves to sit up and be so big! She has two teeth on the bottom so loves to bite everything from paper to anyone elses fingers..and yes even codys toys! She eats oatmeal and rice cereal but still perfers breast milk the most! so because of that I miss sour watermelons and spicy food... I think that is when she spits up aTON when I eat them ..I dont even eat that spicy of food but still... ugh this upsets me so much!! ugh the sacrifices mommy make but I love her so much! I found her sitting up on her bouncer the other day I guess she thinks she has grown out of it.. sad day.. :(



6Month stats:
Weight:18lbs 7oz 90%
Height:27.5 in 96%
Head:17in 84%

3 comments:

Charisse Baldwin said...

She is so adorable! I wish that we could have the cousins hang out again! I love her cute little smile - the little teeth are perfect!

Justin and Kenzee said...

Wow, she really is a big girl. That's so great that you don't have to worry about her getting enough to eat. What a cutie sitting up so big!

Heather said...

She is so so so CUTE!!!! Its so sad how fast they grow but so much fun at the same time!!!! She seems to be such a happy baby so CUTE!!!