Friday, January 21, 2011
Visit to see aunt Maura
My little sister has started school at USU so we decided to take a day and drive to Logan so that we could see where she is living and how see how she was doing. I think she is enjoying this new chapter in her life and being on her own and learning new things. (I think she wants to go into child development) :)
Grandma Haws then took us all out to dinner at El Sol. Maura's plate got a little to close to Felicity and she put her toy into the sour cream! We had a fun day and got home super late,but Felicity didnt seem to mind I just let her sleep in her carseat all night so I didnt have to wake her up and have the chance she wouldnt go back to sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment