Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day

Things that I Love:
~My sweet husband he is so kind and caring. He works so hard so that I can stay home with our baby girl and I am so proud of him! ~ Johnson and Johnson baby bedtime bath it is the best smell EVER
~ fresh out of the tub baby and snuggly baby jammies
~having 4 sisters, we are such good friends and I love that!
~ warm sunshine I can't wait for summer!
~ netflix, I love that I can watch almost anything I want over my Wii

Russ had to work all day yesterday so we stopped by his work with a little valentine and I got flowers then he took a break at 7pm I took felicity to play with her grandma and we went to Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 1 I liked it, but it seemed really LONG though! Then he had to go back to work ... :(

2 comments:

Justin and Kenzee said...

We celebrated by seeing Harry Potter also! Funny. That little Felicity is so cute in her jammies!

Justin and Kenzee said...

oh, i just realized those aren't jammies. So cute and cuddly anyway! ;-)