Monday, April 4, 2011

Activity Days

I forgot I wanted to post about this. I found it as a draft in my posts....
 
                                                The girls Wouldn't look at the camera
                                                     Then a few wanted a picture alone...



I am in charge of activity days in my ward for the 8-11 year olds.  The activity in February we did a heart attack for sister Anderson who had an emergency surgery the week before.  I felt like I was losing my mind after we finally got all the girls in the car to find the apt. and finally found the right door I reached in my bag and couldn't find the hearts they made!  I was so sad and and frustrated by this time it was getting late and I had to get the girls home before their parents started freaking out and started hating me.  After I got all the girls dropped off at their houses safe I went back to the church and retraced my steps yep there I found them sitting on the table in the primary room!!! So actually the next morning I went and dropped off the hearts!  I really felt like I was going crazy!!
 

No comments: