I just wanted to write a quick note and let you all know that I'm still around I am not dead yet.. seriously though I have had this stupid cough going on four weeks now I am so drained so tired and really grumpy even the littlest things set me off as much as I try to be in a good mood!
I now have a one year old I can't believe how fast this year has flown by! We threw a her a ladybug party at my parents house but I will update more on that later hopefully soon!I had her one year old pictures taken at Target we had so much fun and she loves the camera she smiled the whole time :)
I still babysit Leah she is 3months old now and is so hard! She cried for basically an whole hour this morning and I couldn't figure out why! Most days I say to myself I am never having another kid because I am afraid since Felicity is the best baby EVER my next is gonna be like Leah and be so hard I don't think I could handle it seriously Felicity is super easy! If you haven't met Felicity yet your missing out.. hehe :)
Russell is still doing the Pizza Hut thing and works so hard. His car died a while back and it just wasn't worth fixing it so he is car less and gets tons of exercise riding his bike to trax and work!
1 comment:
I hope you feel better soon! Happy Birthday Felicity!
Post a Comment