Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A handful


Since Felicity is walking she has become such a hand full.  She is consistently carrying things off.. 
Yesterday at Leah's house I was busy gathering up all of our crap to go home when I hear Felicity in the kitchen "uh oh, uh oh" I go in there her hand is under the garbage can lid, but it is light so it didn't bother her any and don't think anything else about it.  I hurry and wash her hands and go back to crying Leah.  Robin gets home I can't find my keys ANYWHERE!!!  I'm like going crazy I swear I had them on the table ready to go because we needed to hurry up to F.H.E at my parents house so anyways I frantically searching and then Robin says to me "oh and the fun begins I always hated when Gianni but them in the garbage can"  Oh No really!!! Felicity!! YES they were in the garbage can!!


Felicity I getting so smart from trying to buckle herself in the highchair at Ventrano's to trying to dress herself and she is getting pretty good at actually getting one leg kinda in the pants.

Felicity is getting really good at climbing on basically ANYTHING!  She gives kisses and barks like a dog when Cody barks or if you ask her what Cody says. 


A couple of nights ago she thought it was more fun to play with the mash potato's then eat the mash potato's!! There was corn and mash potato's EVERYWHERE!!! even in her hair!!

No comments: