HAND DOWN COUCH
This couch was my Grandma Moulton's couch that Myndee had then Marci had it. We decided with Detroit joining our family that we needed one. Now as it then turns out Myndee just had this in storage so we decided it was our turn to have them.We actually have two, one is in the living room and other as you can see we put in the playroom. The couch's are obviously very old but it is better then nothing and they work and are comfy.
JULY 4TH
Russell was working of course so after eating a quick bite at our ward breakfast and dropping Russell off at work felicity and I headed up north to watch the Kaysville parade. I love Kaysville but with a month left before Detroit was going to be here I was miserable in the heat the parades are just not exciting to me as they used to be. What happened to all the cool floats people used to do?? People have gotten lazy "lets just get in our truck and throw candy!!"SERIOUSLY!! I was glad that my sisters were also there to help Felicity so that she could be right up in the action with her cousins. After so fun partying with the fam Felicity and I hurried home so that we could have a tiny bit of holiday with him to watch some fireworks which I happen think is the best part of Indepenece day but the crowds and the horrible car lines after not so fun so we just went and sat on the grass at Chevrolet. I worked great we sat there just as a little family watching the Murray park show no loud booms to scare felicity and no lines getting home it was so fast.
CHERRY HILL
I had not been to Cherry Hill since high school but now I'd like to try to go next year. Myndee had some extra passes so she took us girls for a few hours. Felicity loved the slide she must have gone down a dozen times with Myndee while I sat in the lazy river. OH how I loved the lazy river. Felicity wore herself out and fell asleep warming up wrapped in our towels. What fun day!!
ZOO
I Love the Zoo! We got to the Llamas right as the keeper was feeding them so she let us feed them some lettuce! Felicity was so brave I was amazed when she feed them all by herself! The polar bear was really active playing in the water. So CUTE!
DINOSOUR MUSEUM
hum what to say about it.. I was really impressed it was actually pretty cool. Felicity was pretty funny when we got to the part where you can actually dig in the sand for bones because this little girl who hates being durty was not sure what to think of the sand andwould not hold the brush and dig but eventually gave in
TRACY AVAIRY
NOSE
THE PLANETIUM
Wow I'm so far behind but here is some other things that I still plan to catch up on..
More to come:
Detroit




No comments:
Post a Comment