Can he really be three months old? Three months later and it's hard for me to believe that I'm a mother of two.
I was so nervous to have a boy I was sure hoping for another girl, I new how to take care of a girl I already had very for a girl clothes oh so many clothes and with a boy I felt like I was starting all over again! Felicity was such an easy baby that how good I possibly handle it I was so sure I was going to have such a hard baby but I was blessed with a just as easy a baby.
At three months old Detroit is a great sleeper only waking up to eat once or twice to eat. During tummy time he still doesn't mind it and just falls asleep. He loves to be talked to to he is also becoming quite vocal!



No comments:
Post a Comment