Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I was Maura's Model

I went and let Maura practice on my hair, I needed a change!! She put in weave high lights of lighter brown color and a red color. It was her first time and she did a really good job!! It took a long time, but it was good for Maura I think to get in all the practice( not that I think she needed it) She did a really good job!! I think it looks really natural that if you didn't know that I did anything to my hair you wouldn't even know we probably should have gone a little thickier on the colors but I like it.. Thankyou Maura!!

2 comments:

Justin and Kenzee said...

That's great! Where's a picture of your new do?

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were moving. You guys seem to be getting a really nice place. I can't imagine what it would have been like to have 3 bedrooms when I was your age. Lucky!