Russell in his white elephant.. he didnt end up with it though I dont know who did..
Friday, January 2, 2009
Christmas Parties!!!
Moulton party.. story is at the bottom sorry..



Russell in his white elephant.. he didnt end up with it though I dont know who did..
Here is grandma Moulton



I finally got my laptop back from the shop.. I am so excited I missed having it so much! anyways This chrismas was awesome..it started with going up to Logan on dec.20 for the Moulton Christmas party it was a pain to get up there though... Russell and I rode with Marijo and the kids Myndee was ahead of us and called she said not to take I15 there was a huge accident and NO ONE was moving at all!! so we did when in brigham they were forcing everyone off I15 to right where we were so us going that way didnt help at all we got stuck anyway!!! It was a mess! The party was held at the Iron Gate Grill so we were so late for dinner... We watched a movie of past christmas', had a little program, played a game with white elephants and the great grandkids got some presents
Russell in his white elephant.. he didnt end up with it though I dont know who did..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment