LIVING Happily ever after
Russell~Mikelle~Felicity~Detroit
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Last Christmas post
This Christmas we got a Wii I love Wii fit I think it is awesome!!Russell got some starwars games he was very excited about... I got my own copies of the Twilight books so that I could give my mom's book back to her!
We got the Wii Fit a couple months ago. We love it too! I'm jealous you have your own copy of Twilight... I'd probably read them over and over if I had my own. Maybe it's a good thing! ;-)
The WII is the greatest invention ever! I love the WII fit! You'll love having your own copies of the Twilight series! I could read them over & over again :)
Mikelle, How are you?? This is Mandy Meyer Cox. I just found your blog. I hope it's okay! I just started a blog recently. You'll have to check it...it's mccabeandmandycox.blogspot.com. Hopefully we can keep in touch better now! -Mandy
4 comments:
We got the Wii Fit a couple months ago. We love it too! I'm jealous you have your own copy of Twilight... I'd probably read them over and over if I had my own. Maybe it's a good thing! ;-)
The WII is the greatest invention ever! I love the WII fit! You'll love having your own copies of the Twilight series! I could read them over & over again :)
I'm so excited to see that you have a blog!! You look so cute and happy!!
Mikelle,
How are you?? This is Mandy Meyer Cox. I just found your blog. I hope it's okay! I just started a blog recently. You'll have to check it...it's mccabeandmandycox.blogspot.com. Hopefully we can keep in touch better now!
-Mandy
Post a Comment