ugh once again I cant ever post the pictures where I want them!!
We finally decorated our tree! It turned out really I think..

We are very excited for the Christmas celebations to being! The first party started at my Gandma Haws house we had wonderful food and fun games for the great grandkids.
We also had a Baldwin dinner at Russell's mom house but I have no pictures from that but it was great to see everyone we dont see them very often.


1 comment:
She is the perfect little Christmas baby in her striped stockings. So sweet!
By the way, I used to have problems with pictures but then I realized that after they are downloaded you can click and drag them around to put them over or aunder the words that you want. Sometimes you have to drag them a little ways and then scroll down and keep on dragging some more. Hope that helps.
I hope you all have a wonderful time for Felicity's first Christmas!
Post a Comment