yesterday we had a party at my parents house we ate pizza while we watched Elf Felicity kept reaching for pizza so I cut a few bites and let her taste it then I went into the other room to clean up and see what was left over when my mom called me.. Felicity crawled( well army crawled) over to where one of the other kids had left their plate of pizza on the floor and Felicity had the WHOLE piece eating and loving it! I wish I took a picture!
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Seven Months!!
Felicity is growing super fast! She loves to help her dad do arm workouts- baby bicep curls~Felicity loves to eat banana's, pea's, pear's, peach's,pizza and grandpa dale's doughnuts... :) The only thing I can think of that she won't eat is carrots. She still has very little hair but it is starting to get a LITTLE longer. Felicity's favorite toy is probably my cellphone...
yesterday we had a party at my parents house we ate pizza while we watched Elf Felicity kept reaching for pizza so I cut a few bites and let her taste it then I went into the other room to clean up and see what was left over when my mom called me.. Felicity crawled( well army crawled) over to where one of the other kids had left their plate of pizza on the floor and Felicity had the WHOLE piece eating and loving it! I wish I took a picture!
yesterday we had a party at my parents house we ate pizza while we watched Elf Felicity kept reaching for pizza so I cut a few bites and let her taste it then I went into the other room to clean up and see what was left over when my mom called me.. Felicity crawled( well army crawled) over to where one of the other kids had left their plate of pizza on the floor and Felicity had the WHOLE piece eating and loving it! I wish I took a picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment