A few days ago my awesome sweet husband was on his way home from work when he saw a older lady out mowing her lawn and decided that she could use some help so when he was done she gave him some cucumbers and a zucchini from her garden I thought oh that was sweet of her but I don't cook so what in the world am I going to do with this Zucchini well then I thought well I suppose I could try bread so I called my mom who agreed to help me so I was like sweet this will be awesome so last Saturday Felicity and I headed up to my mom's Marijo took Felicity and her boys so the tree house and my mom gave instructions and I made the bread all by myself and for those who know me well know that I HATE cooking so this is big for me and I am so proud the bread is yummy to! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment