Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer!

I finally publishing a bunch of posts that I keep starting but then have no time to finish or honestly just forgot to publish!
I have heard that each pregnancy is different with each child only I never really understood until now these pregnancy hormones have been really hard since my siezure back in March  I have felt really depressed and grumpy and just want to stay in bed as much as I possibly can. My doctor is a little nervous I will have  postpartum after our boy is born!  I try to be up beat but its hard!


We are loving the warm weather I sure think that it has helped my mood be some better so that good but now with theses triple digits temperatures its really tempting stay inside I just can't be satisfied I guess! huh..
 

 I love that we have a pool here at our complex its the only way im surviving the heat though sometimes it is hard to get Felicity to get her suit on to go with me I'm guessing because we have no pool toys for her yet! :(  some time I'll get around to it...yes she loves to jump into the water but I think she gets a little bored of only jumping in..

UPDATE:  I really need to get her into some swimming lessons!  She thinks she is big enough to just take off on her own.  several times she has pushed off the steps and her head goes under! yes I am right there by her to catch her but this girl seriously has no fear!  Even holding her can become difficult at times because she tries to swim away!







No comments: