Felicity is learning and growing so super fast and is even more independent with her "I do it"! She has grown to be very dramatic already especially when she finds a picture and remembers something like it and she wants to find it to MATCH IT! For example the other day she was watching Snow White and remembered she has the book and just had to find it or we went to the Bees baseball game and bought her a stuffed animal and when we got home she had to find the picture of Russell and I we were dating at the bees game. There were fireworks that night after the game and they were amazing!Here are a few other things about her:
We got sidewalk chalk but we use them on our broken screen door instead it works really well to practice the ABC' s and draw pictures of that letter.. and so that I don't have to try to take a chair down stairs or sit on the ground outside. She knows the letters Q, K, F, E, pretty consistently I have no idea why the combination but whatever. :)
With the weather being in the 100's this summer who wouldn't want to spend all day every day in the pool?? okay so its more me then her most days but she still loves to swim and comes the "I do it" I really need to get her in swimming lessons!
She doesn't always like to brush her teeth, especially her top teeth it becomes a fight almost every night. I think this is an adorable picture :)
She definitely doesn't sleep as good or as long as she used to but I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later it takes me reading books to her until she is asleep. She still needs her binkie to fall asleep and I hate it! I can't figure out how to break her from it I wanted her done with it a long time ago dang it child!!
Her 2 year old Stats:
Weight: 27.1 lbs. 52%
Height: 35.1 in. 80%
No comments:
Post a Comment